Wednesday, October 10, 2007

sick and tired

Well, the sick part I meant literally. I've had a sore throat since about halfway through yesterday, and the stuffiness started this morning. I really HATE having to call in sick to work, and I avoid it at all costs. But there are days like today when it's unavoidable because I really don't want my coworkers to get what I've got.

The other part of my rant spawns from the fact that when I am sick like this, my already abnormal snoring is worse. Apparently, my roomie took offense to it, but rather than telling me so in a polite-ish way, I woke up a couple hours after calling in sick to hear her telling my other roomies about it. And we're not talking a low-toned conversation here. She was practically yelling about the fact that she turned her iPod on at some point during the night (which, incidentally, ALSO woke me up >_< ), and she could *still* hear me. Well, pardon ME for things that I can't help.

Gah, my roomies, all three of them, are just immature like that in general. I know they talk about me behind my back because I'm not perfect, like apparently they *are* or something. *eyeroll*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home