Sunday, September 09, 2007

success!

Mwaha! I have found a wireless internet card that works with my laptop! Let the T1 goodness flow!

Right, so that's pretty much what's up at the moment. I'm back at school, determined to get straight A's this semester, don't care if they're all A-, as long as they aren't any lower than that. I'm semi-moved into my new apartment (I'm back in Barnes Hall on campus) and I'd be further along if facebook weren't blocked and I could get ahold of the girl with the key to the storage unit a bunch of us went in on together. In hindsight, I *knew* we should have looked into making copies so we could each get into it, but who knows if we'd have been allowed to or not.

Highlights from this past week: canned fruit with my aunt in Blackfoot, ID, peaches and pears, and I have a quart of each to partake of my labors. Also, I went to the East Idaho State Fair and managed to have some great food and get some cool jewelry all for only $30. It was really fun, I just wish they hadn't tethered all the animals in such a way that every single one had its butt facing out at the fairgoers. :| I would have liked to see the horses' faces, at least.

I also got all my grocery/clothing needs out of the way, with a bit of money to spare and more coming as I work and my loan goes through next month. (Why it has to take so long now, I don't understand. *sigh* ) Now I just need to find all of my BYU-I buds and hang out for a couple days before school starts on Wednesday.

And a final random thought: kdice.com rocks and I'll be getting back into that this semester to boost my score back up since they reset everything and changed the scoring again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home