Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I'm Back

Got back from Utah a week ago, bringing with me a nice little cold. :| I'm just glad it wasn't anything worse, seeing as my wonderful cousin, Stephanie, didn't mention the fact that she had bronchitis until *after* she'd been hanging around all day long. Stupid girl... *mutters* But that's another story and we won't go into that.

Fortunately, even though I'm still a bit under the weather, things are better overall. Friday night was a well-deserved, wonderful evening. My roomie's mom was in town, and so she drove us around all night. We went to Broadway Revue on campus, then went and got some really good Chinese food at a restaurant I hadn't been to before, then went bowling for a little while, then went and had Cold Stone ice cream. Cake batter with gummy bears. Mmmmmm... :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home