Saturday, February 10, 2007

Update #2

Well crap, I should've known it wouldn't be that simple. It's my fault, really, for being so naive. When I asked the guy if I'd still be part of the family plan and just have to sign a new contract for me, he said yes. We both misunderstood each other, because in order for me to get the deal on the Razr, I'd have to split off and *then* sign a new contract, thus paying ~$50 per month instead of just $10 for my line. So I'm not getting a new phone until June, when we can upgrade and renew our contracts all together. In the meantime, I've taken my current phone apart to let it dry for awhile. Maybe it will resurrect like my mom's old one did. I think I blogged that a long time ago, if you're interested in searching. :]

I'll also probably be getting a calling card because it's driving me nuts not having long distance. :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home