Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Merry Chrismas, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday, etc...

Well, that break was entirely too short. :| But I did make the most of it and it seemed to pass slower than just a week, so it's not so bad. Plus, I have nearly six whole months off between semesters this summer to look forward to. Score!

In the meantime, Christmas was really nice. I'm so glad my mom decided to change things at the last minute. We were just going to all get money, but since my mom already knew what we were each planning to spend it on, she went out and bought it all and we ended up opening up presents after all! It just wouldn't have been the same otherwise; we'd have had to wait to go out and buy everything the day after Christmas instead of having it all there to play with on Christmas Day, which would really have sucked. I got exactly what I wanted, and then some, so it was a good year. All I really wanted was a PS2 and Dance Dance Revolution with the feet controls like in the arcade, which was my big gift. I also got a couple of figurines to put on my desk, and I had a little money of my own to buy an Energizer brand battery charger that came with 8 AAs and 4 AAAs, as well as another version of DDR that I like better than the newest one because the music selection is better. There was also the standard chocolate orange and some other candy, and my mom made me another pair of pajama pants. They're cute and toasty warm. My friend David gave me the entire Samurai 7 series and let me borrow his Mobile Suit Gundam series as well, and my friend Amy and her husband Matt got me a portable heating range. Even though I'm not in Rigby Hall anymore, I'm sure I'll find a use for it. :)

Best Christmas Ever. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home