Wednesday, January 10, 2007

TGIF

This semester totally gives new meaning to the mainstream saying. As I said, the break was too short, and more than ever I'm looking forward to the very much lengthened summer break.

I'm only taking 4 classes (plus an art seminar that I attend one Thursday out of 3-5ish), but my schedule sucks! Work from 8-11am, class from 11am-5pm on MW, 11am-6pm TT. Each class is 2.75 hours long (they're all "studio" classes), and the small break between classes that I have will be taken up doing homework and/or attempting to get a quick lunch in. Kill me now. X.x On the plus side, I already feel more productive than the past couple of semesters, and there are quite a few more people I know and/or recognize since we've had classes together previously. That includes having both guys from my home ward in one class, and one of them in another. Kinda cool. I just wish their younger brother, who's about my age and just got off his mission this past summer, would decide to attend this campus rather than the Hawaii campus. But he's a beach bum, and Hawaii is gorgeous, so I guess I can't blame him. I keep telling him snowboarding isn't all that different from surfing though... :D

Anyway, I'm taking typography and book arts on MW, ceramics and head drawing on TT. We're already well underway in book arts; we've made two books, and I just need to take the first one and use the stack paper cutter in the media center to finish it. I should take pics and upload them of the one I finished yesterday, cuz it's pretty neat. I can't believe that I actually made it myself. O.O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home