Saturday, February 10, 2007

Update

...so it wasn't *right* after I got back. :P

Turns out my poor old LG VX3200 is officially "toast". And that's a direct quote from the guy at Verizon, which I find hilarious because that's the exact word everyone's been using. Lol. I also find it hilarious that I knew exactly what to try before going in (removing the battery, pressing and holding shortcut buttons), and so I kept telling him "oh ya, I tried that already". :] I also mentioned that someone else had mentioned something about taking out the bottom charging port, but he was just like, "uhhhh, I dunno who told you that, because we can't" and we both laughed.

I must have been the easiest sale they made that day, because he asked if I would be interested in a replacement, and I replied that I had already been planning on it just in case. I totally threw off his sales pitch because he paused for a second before asking what I was looking for. Heh. I love it. The offer for upgrading is a $100 pink Razr with a $50 mail-in rebate; I'm sold. The only trick is that I have a California number that I would really prefer to keep, or at least get a new California number since most of the people on my contacts list are from Cali. In order to do that here in Idaho, I would've had to go to Idaho Falls, half an hour away. But luckily my mom was already planning on going to the mall in Bakersfield today, so she's going to get the phone there, work out all the details since we're on a family plan, and mail me my new phone ASAP. YAY! I cannot wait to not be cell-less anymore. :D

Also, I spent the day with my aunt and uncle and their little 2-year-old. We went shopping, ran some other errands, and then went to Green Canyon hot springs last night. Soooo nice and relaxing in this cold. But at least it most likely won't get as cold as it has been again until next season. It's been reeeeeally nice, in the 30's and 40's rather than the negative 20's and 30's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home