Wednesday, July 27, 2005

buenas noches

("good night," or "good evening"...just thought i'd keep up the theme since it's still the same day. *shrug* )

i just have to say that being dead tired and sleepy is probably one of the few closest things to being drunk. lol. not that i would know, since i've not had a drop in my life, but the way i feel is much like what being drunk is described to me as feeling. another thing that's probably pretty close to being drunk is coming out of anaesthesia, like when i got my wisdom teeth out. heh, my mom said i was babbling nonsense and wouldn't shut up, and i remember feeling very numb, like time was passing in different intervals every second. it's probably a good thing i'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and don't drink, because i'm sure that if i were to ever even have as much as a shot of something weak i'd either be stuck on the ceiling or conked right out. :P

my real intention for writing a second entry today though is that i am extremely excited and almost stress-free for the first time all summer. as of today, i have a spot in an off-campus apartment back at school all set up, i have a job lined up, and i'm registered for all my classes. i have to talk to my advisor so that he can help me rearrange the timing of a couple classes in order to free up my mornings for work, but other than that i am all set to start up school again in the fall. i'll have enough money to pay for everything i need to, and a little extra to start saving up for a car next summer! ahhhhh...life is good. everything is beginning to come together at last, and it feels so good to be relaxed for a change.

thank you...that is all. iWork in an hour and a half.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home