Sunday, October 30, 2005

weekend fun

it's amazing how much fun you can have when there's no major projects hanging over your head. :D i did some fun stuff yesterday with some pics to show it.

first, i went over to my bro's apartment and we carved pumpkins. nothing too exciting but it's always fun for me since Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. it's the one time i can dress up like a Jedi and not feel too much like a nerd. (even if i still really am lol.) so we ate Taco Time and Oreos and carved our pumpkins, and it's a good thing i took this pic because now it's unrecognizable. :*( i picked a pretty tough, highly detailed pattern and it was so small that i cut through several places i wasn't *supposed* to by accident. so now it looks horrible. ah well.


after bringing the pumpkin back to my house, my roomies, some friends of ours, and went out to my ward's second counselor's little ranch way out in the boonties of Rigby, Idaho. he has three horses, one that's 24, one that's 13, and one that's 3 and barely broken in. i rode the 13-year-old one and had a blast. he's a little more ornery than the other two, but my little experience i've had with how to handle horses helped me show him i was in control and it was a good time. :D yay! i'm a cowgirl! :P


and last, but not least, my roomies and i had a "roommate bonding party" last night. we had chocolate fondue with pretzels, pound cake, fruit, and marshmallows, and played "chubby bunny" with the marshmallows, which almost resulted in me choking to death from laughter. and of course, we did all the "girly" stuff like hair, makeup, and nails. that resulted in me finally using the hair dye i bought a year ago out of feeling rebellious. note the difference in the cowgirl pic and the following pic. i'm still in shock over my spontaneity. i look at my hair and go "gah! that's not mine! oh wait...it is..." O.O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home