Thursday, September 15, 2005

spiders = teh suck *shudders*

so last night, i was just minding my own business, lying on my bed and surfing the net on my laptop, when out of the corner of my eye, something large and creepy goes scurrying out from behind the laptop towards my arm. i fell out of bed in my haste to avoid it, waking my almost-asleep roommate. she was like "um, what the heck are you doing weirdo?" with me half-laughing, still creeped out on the floor. i peer over the edge to see a pretty good sized, slightly hairy hobo spider glaring back at me. i grab a shoe to squash it, and instead of trying to run away, the thing actually tries to attack my shoe! so it was dead, i got some toilet paper, and it was over. heh. they're really aggressive little things...weird.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7d/Male-hobo.gif <---that's the one!

also, i found out just a few minutes ago that you're actually not supposed to squash them, because the scent attracts its kin. great. >_< now i won't be able to sleep tonight. 0_0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home