Tuesday, January 31, 2006

:|

i feel so...blah lately. :| i've had a hard time deciding what it is that's making me so sluggish and unmotivated, but i think i've pinned it down. my best girl friend is getting married in August, one of my old roomies is engaged, and one of my current roomies will be engaged on Valentine's Day cuz that's when her boyfriend is proposing. i'm excited for all of them, but the more i think about it, the more i realize; i'm almost 21 and i've never even had a boyfriend. i've been on a total of 3 actual dates, and i did the asking on two of them. i watch my friends date each other and get all affectionate and wish for that same affection from someone...anyone. it's something that i never really let bother me all that much until recently. there's this deep down restlessness inside of me; there's just no other way to put it. i can't focus on practically anything, and when i smile, these days it just seems fake. there have been a few times when i've actually really had fun and felt truly happy this past school year, but then i just go numb again. what the crap is wrong with me?! i have so many close friends, on and offline, so why should not having a significant other matter so much right now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home