Thursday, February 02, 2006

:)

I'm feelin' a bit better today. And I've decided to follow Frank's example and make my posts more grammatically correct, complete with capitalizations and everything.

Ok, so I'm not feeling so bitter towards the male population anymore and I'm not so depressed as I was when I wrote my last post. What has brought on this sudden change? Well, I found out that my roommate and her fiancee fiancee feels bad that they were originally the only ones going to the Sweethearts' Ball. They didn't want to leave the rest of us behind at home to get all girly and cry and watch chick flicks and hate the world on Valentine's Day/Single Awareness Day, so they're setting the four of us up on dates as well. At first I was very skeptical and flat-out refused because I don't want to go on a date with a guy who is *forced* to go with me, especially if I don't know him that well. But last night they assured me that it would be a guy I know pretty well, like an FHE bro or something, and that it would be fun, and they wouldn't *force* anyone. Heh. So I agreed, and now I'm giddy. :D My bridesmaid dress doesn't quite fit (I bought it a couple sizes too small with the intention of shedding some pounds before Amy's wedding), so I started to panic that I don't have anything to wear, but problem solved! The twins' aunt has a dress just my size and we're going to go get it in IF (Idaho Falls) this weekend. and Jenn works at the beauty college, so she's gonna do my hair and makeup and everything. Now I just need to find some shoes and a couple other things, and I'm going to my first formal! Yay! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home