Tuesday, February 07, 2006

it just keeps getting better

So my brand new 7.0 mp Samsung digital camera is missing. The last time I saw it was in the hands of my less-than-responsible roommates. They, of course, claim that the last time they saw it was in my hands. Well, that explains why it's nowhere in my room, where *I* would put if if *I* had had it last, right? Right. :| "I'm sure it's in the house somewhere." Ya, and you're going to find it since it's nowhere *I* can find.

The other place I would have left it is in the front room. It's not there, of course; I already looked. The relevance of mentioning it, however, is that someone could have just walked in, picked it up, and taken it while I was in class or something. It wouldn't be hard, since no one except me locks the door at night or when they're the last out of the apartment. Words are not sufficient to articulate my frustration right now, foul or not. We have keys; all five of us have a key to the apartment. Does anyone bring theirs with them? I raise my hand, the rest just stare back at me like I'm asking them to recite the quadratic formula. Do they even know where their keys are? No, but they're probably buried somewhere in their rooms, where my digital camera had dang well better be, or they get to split its cost amongst themselves. I am so tempted one of these nights to dress in black, put on a ski mask, paint my airsoft pistol black, and slip out my window and around to the front door, barge in, mess up my voice, and scare the crap out of them.

And last, but not least, they have the audacity to think I'm lazy because I can't do the dishes all the friggin time, when they don't keep up with their chores either. Lizze just sat on her butt when I asked for help straightening up the living room the other day of articles that didn't even belong to me, and *I* washed the counters and stove yesterday, not whoever is supposed to. They're trying to make me clean the vanity and mirrors in the bathroom since I "can't keep up with the dishes." There is NOTHING of mine on that vanity. I have to take all of my soap and shampoo and toothpaste and hairspray and everything in and out of the bathroom whenever I take a shower or fix my hair because if I leave anything in there for more than half an hour, they think that they have free reign to use it. And even then I have nowhere to set my stuff because their crap COVERS the humongous countertop. What the crap?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home