Wednesday, October 17, 2007

positivity

Well, it seems my cold has finally run its course. My voice is still a bit funny, and my nose a bit runny (I rhymed haha), but I'm feeling about 95% now. For now, I'm also stress-free, as I have no projects due for a little while.

Today was very interesting. It's been raining for the past couple of hours, with mushy snow that isn't sticking mixed in from time to time, and it's just cold and wet overall. It was overcast before that, so normally a day like this, most people would be moping about and grumbling. But strangely enough, everywhere I've been today, people have been cheerful and friendly, and I've run into tons of old friends and roomies and coworkers who were really happy to see me and I them. My typography classmates were all talking to me today as well, and I felt like we were all bonding during class. Maybe it's because everyone's turning in major projects today, like we did in typography, so the euphoria of having that much less stress makes everyone friendly. Maybe it's what I'm wearing today, which I've been complimented several times today on. Maybe I'm just so happy because lots of things are going right and so everyone's feeding off of my positive energy. Whatever it is, today is a good day, and I'm really happy. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home