Friday, September 12, 2008

A-Z

This one is for Kelli. ^^

A. Attached or Single? Single... /sigh
B. Best Friend? I have like three...Amy, David, and Lindsey
C. Cake or Pie? Fresh peach PIE!
D. Day of Choice? Friday
E. Essential Item? Cell phone
F. Favorite Color? Maroon, pink, black, and red
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms (wow I misspelled that like three times! ^^; )
H. Hometown? Bakersfield
I. Indulgence? I'm happy to say that SODA has become an indulgence, rather than a habitual drink :)
J. January or July? July...the 4th to be exact! :D
K. Kids? None of my own yet...
L. Life is not complete without? Family, for sure
M. Marriage Date? I'm gonna project...maybe December 29th, 2010? (Keep in mind I am unattached and no one's making any claims yet. Lol.)
N. Number of Brothers and Sisters? 4 brothers, 1 sister, 1 brother-in-law
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? Spiders and caves
Q. Quotes? Don't get me staaaaaaaaaarted! xD
R. Reasons to smile? Friends, family, weather
S. Season of Choice? Autumn
T. Tag some peeps! Bah...whoever wants to please feel free. ^^
U. Unknown fact about me? Yeesh just put me on the spot! I can't think of anything at the moment. :P
V. Vegetable? Artichokes
W. Worst Habits? Procrastination, nail-biting, junk food (soda in particular)
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Neither if I can avoid it!
Y. Your favorite food? Shrimp, seafood in general, and SUSHI is my new thing
Z. Zodiac Sign? Aries/Ox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home