Thursday, February 09, 2006

meanie

I came home from class today to an empty, unlocked apartment again. It was the last straw. I locked the door behind me, locked the window so they couldn't use that either like they usually do, went into my room in the back of the apartment, and waited while cruising the net as usual. Sure enough, about half an hour to an hour later, I heard someone try to open the door, and then start knocking on the door and window because she didn't take her key with her again. And I totally ignored it. She continued to knock, louder and louder, and I heard her try the window. Then the phone rang. I ignored that too. I totally let her stand out there. Eventually the knocking ceased, and I found out later that she went to wait in the lounge because none of the RA's were around to unlock it for her. I took a nap for two hours, and finally answered the door the next time someone knocked. The first time had been Lizze, the second time it was Becca and her soon-to-be fiancee Trent. I totally feel bad now, but I didn't at the time. I apologized to Lizze and told a half-truth that I had napped all afternoon and hadn't heard her knock. I know, I'm bad, but I'm sick and tired of their irresponsibility. :( We're going to have to discuss this sometime soon because I feel otherwise I might just snap and do worse than I did today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home