Saturday, September 13, 2008

boredom and insomnia

Yep. That about sums up how I feel right now.

I KNOW I've said it before, but I really am going to try to keep this thing updated better, with more pictures and everything. I would REALLY like to see more traffic around here (and more commentary) from my friends and family, so I guess that means they need a reason to be here. My goal is for people who are interested in how my life is going to be able to see just that on a regular basis. I do intend for it to be both interesting and fun. I have a lot of ideas about a lot of different things lately and I really do want feedback and support. Decorating my room, ideas for photography, feedback and suggestions for my graphic design projects, etc...I will upload and post photos and such for reference.

For starters, I signed up for and added Twitter. It will be connected to my phone just as soon as I have my phone charger. /crosses fingers that it will FINALLY be here on Monday. :| I'm really proud of myself for getting it on my blog MY way, so that it fits with the rest of the right-hand side but also has it's own presence.

That's all for now. Forgive me in advance because I'm going to be throwing my url out there EVERYWHERE for awhile until I re-engage the people who have always followed it and until I catch the attention of everyone else I'd like to have checking this thing out and, thus, helping me out. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home