Wednesday, February 15, 2006

dreams

I don't know why, but lately I've been having some interesting dreams. People I've never met in person but whom I chat with online keep popping up in them, my mind putting together a walking, talking person just from the pictures I've seen of them. We act like we've known each other for a long time, or like we're just meeting for the first time by coincidentally being in the same place at the same time. That, or I dream about my close friends from home, and not good dreams most of the time. Occasionally the dream will be about us doing what we always do, but most of the time there's a tornado or an earthquake or an alien invasion, and I never find out what happens after the disaster. Depending on the day, I'll assume it all turns out right or that I lose them forever. And that messes with my head bigtime when I'm up here and they're back in Bakersfield. :|

On the bright side, though, as far as I know, everyone's still doing alright. For those of my friends, online and offline, who read this, I love you guys! Thanks for being my friends and talking to me, even when I'm being weird. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home