Tuesday, April 11, 2006

confused

Ok, everything they say about us girls is true. At least, it is for some. One being Jenn, whom I mentioned two posts ago. So she's been claiming not to like Tyler, saying that he's not attractive to her. Well, she was telling the truth about the second part; she doesn't find him good looking, but all this time she HAS liked him and has just been denying it because, well, I don't freakin' know why! I'm SO glad I'm not a typical girl because now I see how confusing it is to the guys. I'm confused myself, and I AM a girl! X.X

All I know is that she DOES like him, and he obviously likes her, so, another perfectly nice and attractive guy is now off limits. So that's it then. I'll just stop liking guys. That way, I won't be crushed when they start dating my hot roommate.

I'm allowed to cry now, right?

T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home