Monday, October 02, 2006

92 questions

Saw this on Frank's blog. Here's my answers:

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
No, but only because I've never stayed in a hotel without the rest of the family, and my parents get to them first.

3. Have you ever 'done it' in a hotel room?
Nope.

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Nope, but I've wanted to a few times.

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
For many reasons, my favorite being to put them all over someone's car, thanks to Jeff for the original idea.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Guilty as charged; I think I get it from my mom. :P

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Neither!

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Unless I'm caught off guard, yes.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Bad driving, especially failing to use turn signals.

11. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I just sleep on a cover sheet and cover up with a blanket in the rare occasions I get cold at night.

12. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No, but I count stairs in stairways that I use frequently, like at home.

13. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Only when I had absolutely no other choice.

14. Do you ever jump up and down to make your privates bounce?
No.

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Nope.

16. How many people have you slept with this week?
None.

17. Do you like popcorn from those big tins?
Only the cheesy kind.

18. What is your "Song of the week"?
Muse - Starlight

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Guys can wear a pink tie to match a date's dress, but contrary to popular belief, real men do NOT wear pink.

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Sometimes; my favorite right now is Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

21. Whats your favorite scary movie?
I'm not really a scary movie fan, but The Ring freaked me out and yet I get the urge to watch it occasionally. o.O

22. Where would you bury treasure if you had some?
Tch, like I'd tell you! :P

23. What do you drink with dinner?
Milk.

26. What color is your cell phone?
Dark metallic blue with a dragon on the front and back.

28. Were you a boy/girl scout?
No, but I never understood as a kid why girls couldn't be boy scouts. Lol.

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No way.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Last week, but I haven't sent it yet.

31. Can you change the oil on a car?
I've never actually done it, but I do know how to now.

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No; only one written warning a couple years ago.

33. Ran out of gas?
Luckily, no.

34. Favorite kind of sandwich?:
Turkey BLT with everything but peppers.

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Breakfast? What's that?

36. What is your usual bedtime?
I've been trying to go to bed at 10 on school nights, midnight on weekends, and I've been mostly successful.

37. Are you lazy?
Who isn't just a little bit?

38. When you were a kid what did you dress up as for halloween?
Something different every year; a ghost, a skeleton, a vampire, a clown (*shudder*), cat, princess, etc.

39. Do you read the newspaper?
I've been trying to read it more often.

40. How many languages can you speak?
English, and some Spanish.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No, but there are a few I wouldn't mind having.

42. Which are better Legos or Lincoln Logs?
Legos.

43. Are you stubborn?
Heh, to my parents, definitely, but I'm also told to stick up for myself and what I believe more often.

44. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
Meh, neither.

45. Watch an opera live?
No, just ballet and theater, but I'd like to sometime.

46. Afraid of heights?
Not really, no.

48. Dance in the shower?
No, but I do sing in the shower occasionally.

49. Dance in the car?
No, but I *always* sing along to every song I know.

50. Ever used a gun?
Yep; shotguns and .22 rifles for target practice in designated safe zones.

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
High school portraits in 2003.

52. Are musicals cheesy?
Definitely, but still enjoyable.

53. Is christmas stressful?
Sometimes.

54. Ever eat a pierogi?
No, but I have eaten other forms of dumplings. Potstickers mostly.

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Fresh peach pie. Mmmmm.

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Fighter pilot, animal trainer, Jedi.

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Only the Holy Ghost.

59. Take a vitamin daily?
No.

60. Wear slippers?
Yes, but not usually out of the house.

61. Wear a bath robe?
To get from bedroom to shower and back.

62. What do you wear to bed?
Shorts and a t-shirt.

63. First concert?
Linkin Park.

64. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
Wal-Mart.

65. Nike or Adidas?
Adidas.

66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos.

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Ooooh tough one...both.

68. Ever hear of, "gorp"?
No.

69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes; I know the cha-cha, waltz, swing, and foxtrot.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Nothing particular; whatever he ends up doing I guess.

71. Can you curl your tongue?
Yes.

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
I'm a big crybaby over everything, happy or sad.

74. Own any record albums?
No.

75. Own a record player?
No.

76. Regularly brush your teeth?
I usually forget to brush the second time each day, but I do brush at least once a day.

77. Ever been in love?
Yep. Plead the fifth on anything more in-depth.

79. What was your last concert you saw?
Trust Company, Disturbed, and then left before Korn came on due to the excessive amounts of smoke in Centennial Garden. Kinda sucked actually; I had backstage passes, so on the bright side, I got all the autographs of all three band's members, but Korn took so long to come out for meeting and greeting that by the time we all got their autographs and I had to take my backpack all the way back to my car, I missed the entire Trust Company part. :/

80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Neither.

81. Tea or coffee?
Neither.

82. Favorite kind of cookie?
Oh, is that what you make with the dough? (Chocolate chip)

83. Can you swim well?
My dad doesn't believe me when I say I do.

84. Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?
Yes, Frank; people can't do that and I *was* one of them. :P

85. Are you patient?
I try to be.

86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ.

87. Ever won a contest?
I won the tickets and backstage passes to the last concert I went to by calling in to KRAB radio. (see #79)

88. Ever have plastic surgery?
Nope.

89. Which are better black or green olives?
Black.

90. Can you knit or crochet?
Neither.

91. Best room for a fireplace?
Family room.

92. Do you want to get married?
Very much so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home