Monday, September 25, 2006

letters

I've noticed that I only tend to update when I have something really important or interesting to say, which ends up being really long posts and very few and far between. Why can't I just write more often about little things sometimes? I will.

I just finished writing a letter to my friend Chase, who is serving a mission in Washington and Oregon. It's one part handwritten, one part typed up with pictures. I'm doing the second part in Adobe Illustrator, which seems to be the best way to lay out the pics with their captions. It's kinda fun, and it makes me feel more productive while getting some creativity out.

I also feel great that I'm on top of my homework and practicing of the piano and guitar today, rather than being behind and worrying if there's something I've missed. Life is good. I'm gonna go get some Subway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home