Tuesday, September 26, 2006

book

I don't know if I've written about the book I'm writing, and I hesitate to elaborate now because it will show just how much of a geek I really am. So, at the risk of completely making a fool of myself, I present to you, the basic outline.

Ok, I'm a huge Star Wars fan, and ever since I was a kid, I dreamed what it would be like to be a Jedi and meet all the characters and be a part of the story. So, I just got it in my head a few years ago that, why not? I started writing stories to get my creativity out on paper that included myself and my close friends and people I know. Soon, I had an idea that would take up an entire novel, and now it's up to three novels I have planned. All starring myself and my friends and family and Earth getting caught up in the Star Wars universe. Sounds ridiculous at first glance, but I promise it's really not that cheesy or anything. If it gets published, you can see for yourself. *shrug*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home