Friday, October 26, 2007

rant time

Item #1 - the guy still hasn't called me. Is there some protocol for the amount of time you're supposed to wait before calling a girl whose number you've gotten?

Item #2 - f'in hate the roomies. Again. More like still. It's on and off. One minute, we're all having fun and getting along, and the next, they're acting like the popular girls in high school.

Ok, so two of them have had their mattresses out in the front room for a little over a week now, which I've deduced is because the one who shares my room can't stand my snoring. See "sick and tired" post below for that story. The other one joined her to make it look like it wasn't just because of me, but I'm not retarded, nor deaf, so I figured it out already. One of the girls next door also brought her mattress over to join the party. Whatever. It didn't bug me for the first couple of days, but now it does because it's the freakin' front room and no one can sit down without touching/putting feet on/etc. their beds, which they apparently take offense to.

I was wanting to take a nap earlier, but I didn't want to be back in my room where I'd miss if people came over to chill, and the couch is very VERY uncomfortable. So, not wanting to take up any one girl's bed, I had the brilliant idea to lay across the foot ends (note I said the FOOT ends, NOT the heads or middles of them) of all three of them, thus being comfortable and not feeling left out. I used my OWN blanket and my OWN pillows. Well, when they got back, they said they just really didn't want me to be on their beds. Oh. Ok. So, letting the guys lay across them is ok, and you can use my PS2 and dishes and food whenever you want, but I can't take up 2 square feet of space on the end of your bed? Right. Got it.

I just packed up my PS2 and moved it into my room, so that takes care of that. They can go out and buy a DVD player.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home