Tuesday, January 22, 2008

a metaphorical thought

EDIT: First off, I would just like to say that I'm deeply saddened to have just found out that Heath Ledger was found dead today. He really had a great life and a promising career ahead of him. A Knight's Tale is one of my favorite movies, and judging from the trailers, he's looking to be the very definition of the Joker in live-action form. It's sad really, to know that it will be the last role we see him in. My condolences go out to his family, his loved ones, his friends. He will be sorely missed.

So, I've had my prescription sunglasses for a couple of years now, and I actually had to use them today. I would normally welcome the sun in this snow-covered American Siberia, but it's a scientific fact that it's actually warmer when it's cloudy, because the clouds keep what little heat there is around better. It didn't get above 0* today. :|

But that's not the main thing that I was wanting to write about. I've actually wanted to write about this for awhile, but I keep forgetting because the sun keeps going away. See, I notice that every time I wear my sunglasses, everything just seems to look better. All the colors are more vibrant and life in general seems happier. You know that old saying about seeing the world through rose-colored glasses? It just so happens, my sunglasses are tinted a rose color. Well, how 'bout that. :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home