Saturday, January 12, 2008

say what?!

I am depressed. And I don't say that often because I really try not to be very often. But when I walked into the craft...*cough*...I mean, art supply store and noticed that one of the MANY tubes of paint that I have to buy is $24.95, I literally had to grasp a shelf for support.

Now, fortunately, only a couple of the tubes are that ridiculously expensive. Most are in the $7-$10 range, and then a few $15 and up to that $25, but either way, this is shaping up to be a VERY expensive semester. Also fortunately, my parents love me and are giving me the funds to make it, and most ESPECIALLY fortunately, after this semester, I just have to take a few more classes, and none of them require such a heavy expenditure of moneys.

Needless to say, I am SO ready to graduate next winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home