Tuesday, September 16, 2008

on top of things

Third daily update in a row! ^^

I'm fairly proud of myself at the moment. I'm staying on top of homework and going to all my classes and I'm actually enjoying myself! Of course, not having a job definitely makes things easier, and as much as I would love to just have to deal with classes and nothing else this semester, I gotta have moneys to live. But for the moment, everything is working out. I have a "found alphabet" project due tomorrow at 2pm, but I should get all the photos taken and the layout designed tonight. That leaves me time to sleep in and still be able to mount it flush to some foamcore before classes start at 12:45pm. I'll be sure to upload the results later on. I'll be posting everything here either way, but I'm debating whether to also post it to my other blog, or just get rid of it since it will all be here anyway. Thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home