Monday, September 15, 2008

so...3-5 days huh?

Let's do the math. Package with cell phone charger was in the mail on Tuesday morning. So Tuesday + five days (the MOST the post office says it should take) = today. So that means we get our postage back right? :|

To be absolutely fair, just in case it didn't get in the mail until Tuesday afternoon, it had BETTER be here tomorrow. My phone is now officially completely dead. Can't even check messages. If it's not here tomorrow then I have to go and buy a new one. Again. (A new cell phone charger, not a new phone, just so no one thinks I'm COMPLETELY retarded. ^^)

In other news, photo lab was so ftw. I developed my own negatives, and it looks like I may actually get some good prints as well! I will definitely post the best one(s) at a future date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home