Thursday, October 01, 2009

of illness and such

Sooooo remember that trip to the emergency room a few weeks back? The bill arrived at my home in Bakersfield the other day. Can't say that I was surprised but it still hurts like a knife in the back.

$900. Ow. Nothxplzreturntosenderkthxbai. No but seriously. Ow. Once my mom forwards it to my apartment in Rexburg I'll be taking it to the Student Health Center to see if there's anything they can do, considering I *am* on their insurance plan and it was a random set of circumstances. Otherwise I'll be taking out that student loan I really wasn't wanting to take out after all... T_T

Also, Rexburg did one of its crazy mood swings, going from a little on the "too warm" side two days ago to being more than a little on the "too cold" side and nasty rainy yesterday. That triggered a nasty little head cold starting last night that is quickly getting worse. I was supposed to drive down to Salt Lake for Conference tomorrow, getting to see my dad at the same time since he's going to be there as well, but I just don't see that happening if I keep feeling this bad or worse. Not to mention I'm supposed to be singing at Devotional on Tuesday with the combined Women's and Men's choirs and the Collegiate Singers (I made it into Women's Choir by the way, at least THAT'S happy news :D ), but I'm losing my voice! Le sigh. I suppose we'll have to wait and see what happens but for sure I'm stuck in the R-burg for the weekend. Sad day. :/

EDIT 10/05/2009 : So the insurance kicked in, bringing the final bill down to $134. *PHEW*! Still sucks but better than $900!

1 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

I'm so glad that your insurance helped!!! Good Job on making into Choir. Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home