Monday, October 09, 2006

I'm back!

Well, it was interesting to say the least. Oh, not the wedding, though; I mean the fact that I feel both like I was gone forever and like I never even left. o_O I hope this feeling passes quickly because it feels very strange.

Anyway, both the flight to and the flight back from Sacramento were smooth and uneventful...thank GOODNESS. I stayed with my mom's sister and her husband, who are moving to Rexburg in the winter, coincidentally. Their little 3 year old Adam is the cutest kid ever, but he moves from one thing to the next in no time at all. Pretty much the only thing that will keep him busy for any length of time is watching a movie. I wish my batteries hadn't died, because I wanted to take a pic of him so badly.

The wedding was very nice, though my dad's ex-wife Kelly couldn't resist getting her digs in. But she was polite for the most part, especially to me for good reason. I feel just a teensy bit left out, because BriAnne's other half-sister was one of the bridesmaids, but I wasn't even included at all. I don't blame my sister at all, because she had a lot on her plate and it's not like we see each other very often at all, plus the fact that I live three states away puts a damper on being there to help her. Anyway, I think they felt a little guilty because Kelly asked if I wanted a job, and so I got to artistically spread some flower petals along the sides of the aisle, and it looked great. My half-brother Kyle was the reverend; he got one of those "justice of the peace" things for a day in order to do it. My brother-in-law is the greatest, and they're going to be great together.

The only downside is that I got my nails done all pretty, only to remember that I'm taking a guitar class and there's no easy way of getting rid of these things. :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home