Saturday, January 09, 2010

hey hey!

I'm such a flake when it comes to this blog but I manage to update it at least bi-annually so that works, right? :D

I'm really excited about a couple of things right now. First of all, if all goes well, I've applied for graduation this semester! My major is all but completed (all that's left is a travel class or an internship), my generals have been done for a couple of years, the minimum total required credits will be reached after this semester, and I will be submitting two custom clusters in place of a minor. Best case scenario here, and my personal choice, is that they'll approve my clusters, I'll be able to get into the travel class this semester, I'll finish out this semester, and I'll walk in April. Worst case scenario is that they don't like my clusters, they make me take some courses during the summer, I do the travel class in the summer, and I walk in July. Either way, I win because I'm FINALLY graduating this year!

Plus, I wouldn't mind staying for the summer anyway because my friend Craig is coming home from his mission in March! I'm so excited! I've only been on two dates with him, but before he left two Marches ago we had discussed more dating and such, and I've been writing him his entire mission and, quite frankly, I feel like we've grown so much closer even though he's on the other side of the States. I really like him and I'm really looking forward to seeing him when he gets back. :)

I'm taking some difficult classes this semester but I know that as long as I stay focused and get my homework done on time, rather than my usual procrastination, I'll get decent grades and be able to graduate either this semester or next. I'm so excited to be able to say that with absolute certainty now!

Oh and one more thing that I have to say is that I am REALLY proud of myself and my handiwork in watercolor painting. I need to have my family send me pictures of the paintings I recently gave them all, because I barely recognize my own work for how professional they look now in their frames. It really gives me the drive to keep going with it and push myself to new heights so that my work will be worth more monetarily and I'll make a name for myself someday. :)

1 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Um... so I really need an update on your life! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home