Monday, September 22, 2008

sleepy

Ugh. I hate it when I have to be up for an 8am class but am unable to get ANY sleep the night before. Such was last night's dilemma. I was in bed at midnight, and seriously just kept switching positions all night. I was wide awake at 5am, when I got up to get a drink of water and take care of business. Then I tried to catch those last two hours but ended up being so tired when I needed to be up to get ready at 7am that I just turned off the alarm and stayed there. I was finally able to get a couple hours between 8am and 10am, so when I finally drug myself out of bed to finish a project before class I was able to make it through the rest of the day. I made the hike down to the Spori and back TWICE today, so I'm dead tired and I HOPE that means I'll get to sleep tonight. Gonna take a shower and then see what happens.

Oh, and due to circumstances beyond my control (forgetting my keys), I missed Heroes after FHE tonight. :| It's not too big of a deal since they put everything online, but I still wish I could have watched it tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home