Monday, October 20, 2008

'alright, alright!' or in other words, 'finally uploading photos to the blog' :D

Alright, so all semester long, my graphic design class has been taking (at least) 10 photos per week of a random object(s) we were given at the beginning. I've tried all kinds of stuff and gotten fairly fun results, but this week I finally took my professor's advice and put my objects, rubber tile spacers, in Jell-o. I had a lot of fun doing it, and they turned out pretty neat in my opinion. These three are probably my favorites/the ones that turned out best:

29copy 28copy 27copy


They link to the full-size on Flickr. At least they should, if I did my coding right...^^;

Edit: Ok, so they link to the preview size. But just click on "all sizes" to see the full, 1024x768.

4 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Those are really cool! I'm kind of jealous. I would have liked to have taken a Photography class.... Say hello to the Media Lab/STC for me! Miss you!

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Silriel said...

I really like the third one, it's kinda like "huh... how'd you do that..."

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Erin Duncan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Erin Duncan said...

Thanks gals! ^____^

Kelster - yeah, photography is so much fun. I'm frustrated I did not realize this sooner, because I enjoy it SO much more than graphic design, and I'm pretty good at it, if I do say so myself. Too late to switch majors so I'll just have to settle for what I can get and then do photography when I graduate anyway. ^^ I'm definitely in and out of the STC as well, hehe.

Sil - I could tell you, but that would spoil it. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home