Monday, October 13, 2008

oops

Well I fell off the "write every day" wagon, didn't I? ^^; I really did mean to update with some pics, but I found out my free Flickr account will only let me upload a max of 200 pics, and not only did I reach the limit, but I overdid it last time I uploaded pics. So now I'm going to try out snapfish and see how it goes. The only downside to Snapfish is that, while it technically is free and unlimited, once every 365 days you have to actually buy something/use the services they have available or they have the right to terminate your account. :| Shouldn't be too bad...I'll just do a little something every summer when I have a little extra money. Snapfish really is rather neat. Mom's been using it for about a year now, I think, and they do everything from prints to mugs and posters and all kind of paraphernalia. Worth checking into for sure.

I'm also going to get serious about a new website pretty soon here; an actual, $10 per year, my-own-url site. It's something my design professor highly recommends, and in all honesty it's something I should have thought of long ago for my art and such. It will take some time, not the least of which owing to needing the money to pay for it and needing to come up with a url. But I'm going to start getting familiar with Dreamweaver and brushing up/strengthening my limited html skillz and getting to it.

...just as soon as I'm caught up on homework and can stay on top of things. ^^;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home