Tuesday, September 23, 2008

writing again

I'm finally finding inspiration to write bits and pieces of stories I've had in my head for quite some time. Mostly it's just ideas and quips of dialogue here and there or parts of the action sequences, and all of it changes all the time. It really helps me figure out which scenarios are too cheesy, which are entirely too out there, and which I really want to actually use in the final products. Maybe I should have been an English major, but I keep saying that about a lot of things lately. I honestly have so many interests and things I'd like to be better at, so picking graphic design will hopefully help me be able to do a little of everything.

Heroes was AMAZING. I won't post any details for the sake of those who may not have seen it yet, but holy crap suffice it to say this season promises to blow our minds further than anything yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home